Tuesday, August 11, 2009

canada sucks.

youyouyouyouyou.
making me feel like a crazy person,
falling so quickly up this spiral staircase.
youyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyou.
ahhhh, i put everything on repeat in my head
i remember the first time i saw your sweet smile and green eyes.
i almost passed out. handsome man.
i will be stuck in the city, in this state filled with humans,
not even close to as perfect as you.
they just pass by, and i don't even take a second look.
Canada, youre lucky.
no texts from you, and i'm feelin funky.
stupid country lines.
why have you made such an impression on me, sweet, sweet man?
good lord, things have been great in my heart and mind lately.
look what you've gone and done to me.
i can honestly say that I have never felt this way.
you are missed

No comments:

Post a Comment